Saturday, March 31, 2007

First Blog!


Hi everyone!

A couple of months ago my sister Steph told me that i should set up a blog account for our family so that she would know what is going on up here in good old UT. So here it is Steph, our first blog. I am not quite sure of what i am supposed to write about. So i will give it my best and hope it works.

My name is Kelsie Bruce, I am Steph's little sister. I am 17 and live in UT. this blog isn't called kelsie's blog for a reason and that reason is because you would probably be bored with my day to day activities that i take part in. So i figured that i would just turn it in to a family blog. And i am just going to be the writer of it all.

So tune in for some interesting and fun blogs! (hopefully)



yeah by the way that picture was taken when i was like 7 years old, that is the only one that was on the computer, I'll get a better one soon

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH! Finally, the day I have looked forward to for so long!
Today I will celebrate.

Can't wait to hear some new's about the bruces.

I know that it's hard to think of stuff to write at first, but once you do.... It's over, you can't stop.

Michelle said...

I'm excited to read all about what's going on with you guys. Even though I only live a couple hours away in Provo, I still miss out so I'll be sure to read often.

April said...

This is so great, maybe soon we will have the whole family blogging. I am so excited. Be sure to check mine out often as I will yours. www.mawfam.blogspot.com Your cousin April

Stephanie said...

Hello! where are the Easter pics?