Monday, June 4, 2007

Schools Out For The Summer!

So school just ended on the 30th of May and i am so excited.
My parents thought it would be a good idea for me and all my friends to go up to our condo in Eden UT. It was so much fun! we went swimming, hot tubbing, watched movies, and even did what all girls do at slumber parties...Mud Masks! it was a blast. i took pictures on my phone but stupidly enough didn't take any on a real camera to show everyone, so sorry. This summer will be a great one! i am so excited for everything that will be happening. first i have girls camp up in Huntsville somewhere, then i get to go see my sister steph down in dallas (which will truely be the highlight of my entier summer), and then i have Youth conference up in the Uintah MNTs. i am way excited! other than that i will just be playing with my friends and who knows, maybe a date or two along the way? haha let's hope so. everyone enjoy their summer i will try to remember to update everyone on what has been going on.

1 comment:

April said...

Hi cousin April here, sounds like you will have a fun summer. I wish I could go see Steph, I can't wait to see her cute baby. Please post pics.