Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Northridge vs. Davis





WOW! This had to be the best football game that i have ever been to. In the last quarter we were loosing by 3 points and then of course we intercepted their ball and got some sweet points. but then we were tied. not good. we ended up in double over time! it was AMAZING. too bad football season is over :( oh well i will have to sneak in with all my junior friends next year.




the pics are of me and my friend marissa mikami before the game she wouldn't get all decked out with me (she can be lame sometimes but we still love her)
yeah i know there is two of the same pic i don't know exactly how that happened and i don't know how to fix it sorry

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy the high school years! Afer you have to "grow up" but it keeps getting better.

April said...

cool, cute pics

haley said...

Yeah Kelsie! you added more pics. thanks. But I want more. please. I love your glasses, by the way!

Stephanie said...

dust my eyes believe what is before me?

you blogged. its a miracle