Wednesday, January 2, 2008

i've been tagged again!

1. Grab the first book you see
2. open to page 123
3.five lines down
4.write the next three sentences.

the book that happens to be sitting right be me turned out to be Twilight so here it goes.

PAGE 123 fith line down...
"who was that other boy lauren was talking to? he seemed a little old to be hanging out with us. 'I perposefully lumped myself in with the youngsters, trying to make it clear that i preferred Jacob.'"

ahh why did it have to be talking about Jacob?!

well there you have it. kinda lame i think, but hey if people enjoy this....more power to ya!

peace out,
kels

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hey, that was lame. lol.

do you like jake or ed better? I'm half way through the 3rd book, i'm trying to pace myself so i have something to do.

i'm really starting to like ed more but i still love jake. can't wait to read more.

hey, you know, you and mom and dad can leave comments on my blog, it would really make me feel good. i know you read my blog, just take a sec and share what you think a bout the post. Dad said he was cracking up about one of them. tell him he needs to comment and let me know that he thinks its so funny