Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh my!



Well since I know Haley probably wont get around to updating her blog anytime soon, I have decided to take the initiative and do this post. It was about a week ago, Sunday when this happened. Zion was kneeling on a stool, and my mom (nana) told her to go to the counter to eat or something, and the stool was by the sink. So side note, our stools have a swivle seat, which means they move. So Zion got up, the seat swivled, and BAM! down she went. She was left with this HUGE goose egg, I am not exaggerating when I say HUGE either, I'm sure you'll agree, it isn't a pretty site.

5 comments:

April said...

OH my gosh I have a headache now. Aren't kids so tough too? If that happened to me I would have to go to the ER for meds. Poor girl.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe she didn't split her head open. That is the worst I've seen.
This is Steph

Unknown said...

Holy cow, Are you kidding me? That is Humongus(?) that really hurts my stomach!!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow that is so bad. Poor girl! Her face says it all!

Amy said...

WOW I thought Bingham had a huge goose egg! Poor baby girl!