Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Come again?

I wake up as usual, eat my breakfast, take my drugs, and then plop my butt on the couch and turn on the TV. Much to my dismay, the Disney Channel is not working, What? Wait, is this really happening? Out of all the channels, it has to be Disney channel. Bum-er. What's going on here? 2 4 and 5 are working just dandy but the channel where all my wildest dreams come true, has decided to not let me indluge in its Hannah Montana, nor its Wizards of Waverly place. Well this is just crap. What am I to do know? Watch The Young and the Restless? I think not. So I do what any normal sane person would do. I put on a disney movie, but even more to my dismay, the DVD player will not play the darn movie. Now I am becoming depressed. I am at a loss, I don't know what to do now. So I sit and watch the Disney Channel, in all it's Blackness, in hopes that maybe by some sliver of chance, it will miraculously turn back on. But, after 10-15 min i gave up and went and got on Facebook, man what a lifesaver, I could spend hours on there doing absolutly nothing and still feel entertained somehow. But before I knew it, it was 1:30 and i had work at 3 and i was still in my PJ's! How the heck did this happen? I seriously sat at the computer for 2 hours with out moving.
As I type this, I am realizing I have a sick problem, and I have no life......I need help pronto.

But on another note, umm snow much?
yes it snowed more! when i went out to measure at about 2 we had 10 inches!!! Holy Hannah Montana! It just needs to stop now, we have had enough, no more snow please.
Oh and on the news tonight the weather man said that we actually got 18 inches here in East Layton, that means it snowed even more after I left for work! yikes. let's kick it back a notch..




Here is a picture to depict the snow fall.

1 comment:

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

Wow...your life...astounds me...
Ha ha I absolutely love how you sat and watched the blackness. I wonder why it wasn't working....I know you were only upset cause you couldn't watch Imagination Movers.