Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No crafty abilities :(


What it's supposed to look like. Lori made this one :)


What mine looks like. Notice the crooked ornaments because the words are supposed to be on the other side of the paper.


What it's supposed to look like. Again.... Lori made this :)


What mine looks like. I had to stamp it several times to get the words to show up, so that was a mess. then I glued the flower thing on top of the ribbon so I couldn't even open it even if i wanted to. Oh dear.....I think I shall give up on the crafts :)


Oh wait...notice something else about it? As I threw it in my backseat (actually chucked it out of disgust) It decided to chuck back. As I closed my door, it silently slipped between the door and my car....resulting in this. Hahahahaha oh how it makes me giggle.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you crack me up! and hello, I loved that movie the boy in the striped pjs. it was so sad, i was bawling, seriously like sobbing, it really makes it real for me, so sad!

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

This is so you.