Saturday, June 19, 2010

Soo-uhhhh...


I don't know if you knew this but, I have a slight obsession with Unicorns.
Most people in my life are fully aware of my love for these fairytale creatures.
I just want one as a pet really bad.
I'm going to create a world full of Unicorns, rainbows (with a pots of sparkly gold at the end), and green, green pastures for galavanting in.
You're all invited to come live there with me. It'd be good times for certain.

I'm off to bed now.
Off to dream about... Unicorns... And other mystical creatures I'm sure.

Don't judge me. Don't you dare judge me.



2 comments:

kaylie marie said...

This is just the most lovely thing I've ever read. We shall be neighbors in your magical world and ride our unicorns to Taco Bell together to get our 5 layer beefy burritos!

haley said...

All I'm going to say is that I am completely embarrassed to call you my sister, or to tell anyone that we are even related! This is beyond ridiculous! Get a hold of yourself before you make a complete and utter mess/fool of yourself, and the family name!
You know I love ya, ha,ha! I'm still totally planning on getting a horse (white in color) for your wedding, and somehow attaching a freaking horn to it's forehead! No lie! Love your dear youngest older sister!