Thursday, March 6, 2008

eyelashes


ok ok ok so there are those few people in the world who have amazing eyelashes and don't have to wear mascara because they are naturally dark and long and thick right? yes it is true, but there is this one person i know (me) who's eyelashes suck...

well they are thin and blonde and kind of a medium length i suppose. but anyways in order to get my eyelashes looking somewhat good i have to use 3 different mascaras! can you beleive it>? 3, 1 to make them look long, 1 to make them look thick, and 1 to seperate my eyelashes when they get all stuck together! it is ridiculous and i have used almost every mascara that is out there including the ones that we sell at hairmax and none of them seem to help.

but the time has come!

i walked into neighborhood walmart and remembered that i needed to get all my mascaras again because i had run out.

when i turned to grab the variety of them i saw something that caught my eye.

it was bright orange and was in a bigger tube, and i thought to myself.."should i try it?" so i did. i took it off it's little hook and ran to the register to pay for it because it thrilled me that there was a new mascara out there!

so i get home and i am franticaly opening it and i am applying it to my eyelashes, and i love it!

it is amazing and i will never switch from it. it lengthens seperates and gives actual color to my eyelashes!

if any of you are like me and suffer from horrible eyelashes you need to try this mascara! it has changed my life for the better!

4 comments:

haley said...

that's it! i'm buying it. i saw it advertized on tv by drew barrymore. i thought, hmmm.... i wonder. and now that you've tried it and love it. i'll go try it myself./

Michelle said...

Thank you for writing this! My eyelashes aren't bad because they are dark but I saw the advertisement for this and wondered if it was true or just another commercial getting my hopes up...I'm off to get some tonight!

Lauren said...

hey cousin Kelsey! I need your address so I can add you to my blog!!! Mine is th.laurenspeechly@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hey kelsey i remeber you!I told Jared what you wrote he claims he isnt shy he says you are, Jared isnt shy once you get to know him, you guys will just have to become friends say hi to him when you see him and tell him its from me!
Jessica