Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i've been tagged again!

what was i doing 10 years ago?
-umm i was in second grade and was just recaintly baptized and waiting for nate to go on his mission i beleive.

5 things on my to do list today.
-1:go to school
-2:get my hair colored
-3:do homework
-4:go to YW
-5:watch american idol

what snacks do i enjoy?
-1:tortillas
-2:those 100 calorie snack packs mmmmm
-3:grandma Bruce's carmels

what would i do if i was suddenly a billionare?
-1:take out 2 million for medical expenses (you never know what will happen)
-2:pay my parents back for all the money they spent on my medical stuff (which is a whole lot)
-3: buy my parents and all my siblings their dream house and car
-4: buy myself my dream house and car
-5:buy alot of dogs

3 bad habits
-1:biting my nails
-2:eating bad
-3:not exercising like i should

5 places i have lived.
-1: layton, Utah

5 jobs i have had.
-1:zurchers discount party and wedding store
-2:hairmax salon and supply

5 things people don't know about me.
-1:i don't know how to socialize. if someone starts small talk i will just nod and say okay or something cuz i can't think of anything else to say.
-2:i like to buy things more than a normal person would. if i see something and i like it i buy it. this is why i don't own a debit card and i only carry enough cash in case of an emergency.
-3:i like technology, if some new phone is on the market i want it. so i have upgraded from an ipod nano (first generation) to an Itouch, and from a Razr phone to a blackberry pearl. and i hadn't even had either of them that long..i am horrible.
-4:i can't have my feet covered, if i am sleeping or laying around or camping... my feet are out. they just poke out. even if i am beyond cold they are out there without a care in the world. my favorite shoes are flip flops cuz then my feet can be "out"
-5:if i learn or have something new than i keep at it. like lets say i bought a new purse. i will be obsessed with buying purses for a while until something new comes along.

well there is my tag in hope you had a blast reading it!
i tag...stephano, sammy, and jami

2 comments:

April said...

We are so a like girl, who know. I put my feet out too. Even if its cold. I also bite my fingers nails and don't exercise like I should.

haley said...

kelsie, i am so in love with you. it's so fun to see how grown up you are. seriously it's weird cuz you're my little sis. i think i will always see you as a baby in the family, but you've truely grown up. you're so cute, and i miss you. seee yu soon