Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Facebook


ok ok ok, so have you heard of Facebook? well i must admit that i am now addicted to this little social network. my life basically revolves around it. I had a life until Facbook ate it. haha. well it has gotten so bad that i check it every chance i get, to see if i have a new friends or just to take a quiz that my friend has challenged me to.

i am warning you now. if you don't have a facebook, don't start! it is an addiction that is hard to break.

i leave you with these words of wisdom, hopeing that you listen and fallow.

farewell i'm off to facebook!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

thats funny, i told nate to get on it,and he just told dan to get on it, and now dan has been on it since 5pm, it is now 11pm. will this ever end? im affraid not. I am proud to say that i'm not an addict but i am a blog addict. just as bad.

i guess i just don't really get facebook but its cool to connect with peeps