Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Graduation






ok guys i graduated! finally after 12 long years i am done with highschool! and man does it feel great! i just love it! but sad enough to say i almost had to repeat my senior year. now don't go thinking that i am some horrble lazy person (although i am not gonna lie i did have a pretty simple senior year and didn't enjoy the work so i didn't always do it until the very last minute) because that isn't the case. you see i had decent grades in all my classes except ENGLISH! yuck i so disliked me teacher. let me describe her for you. tall manly mullet with elephantitis and berkinstocks. hopefully you can imagine this.
anyways she gave me and F the whole semester i had done the work......grrr it makes me mad just thinking about it. but long story short, i passed the class and i am now graduated!!!
so YAY for me!
now off to college :D

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

sorry we missed it! Hope it was fun. are you going to weber?

April said...

congrats girl. sorry about the teacher, that discription was perfect. Good luck with the future.

haley said...

yeah, where are you going to college? and it's about freaking time you put some pictures up!