Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Bruce!

So Saturday the 28 was my Grandma Bruce's 86th birthday! She came over on Sunday for a birthday dinner of scones! Mmmmm yummy! And of course finished it off with Grandmas Homemade Chocolate Cake (but of course my mother took the liberty of making it :D) It was a wonderful day, and I am so lucky to have my grandma in my life. She is so fun, and is so young! There isn't a single wrinkle on her face, thanks to Oil of Olay, she swears by it hahaha. She is so beautiful, and I am so thankful to have her still here. She has stayed so strong and full of life, since my Grandpa died in 2004. I am so proud of her and all she has accomplished in her long life. I hope she has many more years to come here on earth. I hope I can cherish each and everyone of those moments with her.
And a shout out to my Gma and Gpa Speechly, Can't forget them! They are so wonderful and caring, grandma loves her journaling/geneology and music, which keeps her mind young and yearning for more. And my Gpa Speechly is quiet, but he sure can make you laugh when he wants to :) I love my grandparent's so much, and am so lucky to have them still in my life!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is darling! and that cake looks delish!!!

Stephanie said...

heres to oil of olay and another year grandma!

Nice candle by the way. Mom really needs to invest in some little birthday candles. lol