Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I just wanted to be like you!

So my Mom sent these pictres to me.
And the story goes: My mom and dad took Zi with them to the Grocery store to pick up a few things. And my mom had left her purse in the back seat. My dad turned around and saw Zi rummaging through it, and told her to stop. He looked back a few minutes later, and saw her going through it once again, and again told her to stop going through the purse. Well by the third time he looked back, he no longer saw her scrounging through the bag, but saw to his dismay and delight, this face of hers. My mom looked and saw her face, and asked her why she had done this, and she answered nonchalant, " Because I wanted to be like you Nana" I guess my mom had put some lipstick on before they left for the store, and Zi decided that one way to be like Nana would to wear the same lipstick as Nana, all over her lips! hahaha enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Amy said...

How darling! Bingham likes to put on my makeup too! Don't tell Brody!

Unknown said...

I love it! How can you get mad at a cute face like that?

Anonymous said...

Hay,
You do know David Archuleta is like 16 years old. I think that is called "rockin the cradle" or perhaps pedaphilia!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh sorry I just realized this is Kelsie's blog not Hayley's so I guess it is okay for you to love DA you are young enough for him.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha Jaclyn, you are crazy. David is 19 and i am 19. We are the perfect age for each other! :)