Thursday, April 16, 2009

Red Lips?

So lately i've been obssessed with this blog called "rockstar diaries" Steph got me hooked on it. Man, I think I need help with this one. This girl is from UT but lives in NY, and she is so cute and fun, I just can't help but be jealous of her. anywho. So like i said, i've been looking at her blog all day reading every post from day 1, and i've noticed that she wears red lipstick a lot, and that i really liked it. So I went out and baught me some firey red lipstick! Man i'm loving it! it's hard to get used to because its so bright. but unfortunatly i have very pale lips so it's hard to apply the redness without getting it everywhere, but hopefully i will get the hang of it soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute, you know not everyone can pull of red lipstick but you and Haley look great in it! I have always wanted to wear red lipstick, but my lips are huge and it makes me look like a hooker! But seriously you pull it off quite nicely!