Wednesday, April 29, 2009

terrible loss

My Dear phone:


Dear phone, I love you, but you are making me nuts! Our relationship is nothing but you playing tricks on me! I think i am typing one thing to my friend, and then i come to find that i sent them some nonsence, some non-words, because some of your keyes wont type and it makes me angry. and then i put you on vibrate so that i don't interupt the work place, and instead you make the dog whistle noise. it hurts my feelings and my ears. and other times, you're little scrolly ball thing that lights up, well, it gets stuck, and i can't use my phone at all, becuase without that track ball, the phone has no life. we have had 14 glorious months together, but i think it's time we break up. now before you start crying, i want you to know that i will still keep you near in my room, but i think it's time i move on. on to something a little more reliable, and "working" i'm sorry.

Hmm maybe an Iphone? Or the Samsung Behold? (: (: (: (:


No comments: