Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eeeek!



so
I was at the mall today
me and my friend went to exchange her swim suit
then headed to the food court
we got some Chinese food.
Yum!
we were sitting and talking and such
when out of the corner of our eyes
we see a man shaking the toy vending machine next to us
we think nothing of it really
then we continue eating
we look over once more
and we see a lady shaking it, with visible struggle.
we laugh
i make a remark,
"she should probably stop, she looks ridiculous"
we laugh again
but our laughter had a 3rd party
it's the lady
she keeps laughing while making this remark.
you know, i payed $3 for this toy so i'm going to get it out (or something a long the lines)
and you're probably thinking oh that doesn't sound that bad
well she said it ever so rudely, which i totally deserved for making that statement.
I was SO EMBARRASSED! I just put my head down and finished my sweet and sour chicken in silence.
so word to the wise, keep what you're saying behind someones back, quiet.

No comments: