Friday, January 14, 2011

It's been a minute...

So basically, I haven't blogged since sometime in July, what's up with that?
Terrible. Forgive me?
I mean not that I have a ton of blog readers, but, whatev.
So.
Where to begin.
A lot has happened since my last post, but I don't know exactly what that stuff is. But I promise it happened!
Haley and Brandon got hitched.
They have a baby, Azriela. 1-3-11
Steph and Dan have a baby, Rizdon. 10-29-10
I have a puppy, Chester.
I'm moving to Texas, February.
Wait... Whaaaa?
That's right! TEXASS!
I'm ready for a new adventure, and I'm sure I'll get just that!

Meh.
No more stories are coming to the noggin.
I just ate a cookie.
It was scrumptious.
Random.

Till next time! (which is hopefully sooner than later)



4 comments:

Amy said...

Excuse me? You are moving to texas? Why and with whom shall you live? I need details missy! Sounds fun, but um pretty sure you should just visit for a while then return home to good ol' Utah!

Michelle said...

Good for you, I love adventures, wish I could just up and leave :) Where you living? What will you do down there?

And did you name your cute puppy after Grandpa???? :)

Lauren said...

I'm so glad your blogging again!! I missed reading it!!! How fun will Texas be!!! I wish I'd done more adventures!!! :)

Stephanie said...

i love your blog posts. You really should blog more so I have something fun to look forward to everyday lol.

breck saw that pic of riz and said "Wizden doesn't have that face anymore mom"

I have to agree, not Riz's finest moment... or it was just a bad angle lol