Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can you give me some fashion advice please?

OK girls, now that you have seen these beauties, i need your advice.
If you don't think these shoes are hot that is OK, but i would still like some input on what i should wear with them.

(A) Skinny Jeans
(B) Pencil skirt
(C) Your personal idea

Let me give you some background on these shoes here. I bought them at DSW, they are Steve Maddens, and I love them.
I thought they would go with anything, but turns out it just isn't working for me, the skinny jeans look funny to me, and the pencil skirt made me want to throw them into a bottomless pit.

I'm just having s super hard time finding the perfect outfit for them, will someone please give me some personal advice on how i should wear these little boots?

much thanks!