Sunday, October 12, 2008

EAST COAST!


maine


Salem, Mass




niagra falls
vermont



temple/church on broadway serendipity


the origional bricks that joseph hid the plates under Palmyra temple




the jamaican man at battery park. He was awesome skyline from the ferry
me and steph at times square






So for my senior trip my mom and dad took me to the Big Apple! And what made it even better was that steph and her kids got to come too! Now you may think i am crazy for wanted my sister to bring her children, but i didn't mind at all, they are such great kids and didn't have a problem at all.





OK so if you havn't noticed already, i don't like typing out stories of my life, and would rather just show pictures, so that's what i'm going to do :) Sorry if your one of those people that would rather read then look at pictures (i don't know if there are people out there, that are like that, but who knows...)





so here it goes, here is my trip to NY, MASS, RI, CONN, Vermont, Maine, NH, NJ, PENN.





9 states....





5 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!

Stephanie said...

those are sweet pics, except for the retarded one of my and bryn on the beach.

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast, I love all the pics!

Sammy said...

I am soooo jealous! I can't wait until i get to go there! One day! ha ha looks like you had a great time, how fun.

April said...

so fun and so jealous you went there. How fun. Thats my dream to go to NY. And love the coat. Darling.