Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I kind of rule....sometimes.

It was FHE with OFYSA. That's Mormon talk for Family Home evening with Oak Forest Young Single Adults.
It was pie night. Mmmmm oh yeah.
We had a Pie eating contest, yep. I was volunteered against my will to participate by Rachel. Payback's a B, woman.
I failed miserably. I had NO IDEA how difficult it is to eat pie crust filled with chocolate pudding and whipped cream. I was terribly close to vomiting, but I held it in. I would hate to embarrass myself like that in front of all them fine fellas.
In the end I got 5th place in a competition of 5 people. So sad. But hey, that stuff got all up in my face, I'm pretty sure it's settled comfortably in my cranium because I sniffed a LOT of it in on accident. ( that wasn't a run on sentence).
All in all....AWESOME experience. It ruled, I rule, my fellow YSA rule.
The end.

2 comments:

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

did i mention i love your blog?

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

and wow i just accidentally clicked on that picture and it made your face HUGE. everyone in the computer lab saw. that's embarrassing.