Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm not one of those people.



I think I'd call myself a pretty happy-go-lucky kind of gal. I like things exciting and not dull. Which means I enjoy humor, smiling, laughing, getting to know people. But as of late, I've been feeling pretty down on myself. Feelin like this....

Things aren't going my way.
I'm having a pity party and it's no fun.

1)I feel like I can talk to people pretty easily and THINK I am making a new friend, but then I look at the bigger picture and there aren't any new friends around to watch movies with or to play games with. Sad day for Kelsie.

2)Then school is kickin my BUTT. I am failing math as we speak, which means I am going to have to take the same class again next semester, which means my dad wont be the happiest " I told you to go to the tutor how many times?" Yeah yeah. Math sucks! Sadder day for Kelsie.

3)Men.....Men........Men. That's that. Why are they so darn confusing? I keep hearing " They are so simple" no no, they like to play games with us girls. Make us think that they like us, and then all of a sudden they wont text you back, or call you, but wait, they can talk to you on FB til 3 in the freaking morning flirting up a storm. What the F. But I've decided that I like Men only as friends for now anyways. I don't need anymore distractions in my life.

4) I have 11 people living in my house. 11! Me, the Parentals, Brother/ Sista in law, their 3 chitlins, Sister, Her 2 chitlins. and a dog to boot! I love them don't get me wrong, but it'd be nice to have some privacy sometime ya know?

5) I miss my sister Steph and her family terribly! Its hard not having your big sis around when you are feeling this way. (tears starting to roll on out of the eyeballs) Haley is here of course but its nice to have someone else to turn to advice for stuff. I can't wait til I get to go visit her. It's been LONG overdue.

6) Self-esteem might as well be buried 6 feet under. I was wearing these knee high boots over my skinny jeans the other day, and my guy friend blurts out, " Your calves look HUGE in those! Did you just buy them? 'yes' Well you should sell them on Ebay". Ok I am already extremely self conscious about my calves/ankles. They are massive! So I totally didn't need to hear that.
I've slowly been losing some weight but uh "slow" is not fast enough. Its tuff.
I don't feel pretty, and it sucks.

I'm sorry for being such a poo, but I just needed to let some stuff out. It's hard for me to be like this, and when it happens it's the worst. I try to put up a facade but it doesn't always work.
GAH! I'm done. I hope this next week is better.

4 comments:

Amy said...

cheer up charlie! come over here anytime, we have plenty of room and you can just chill and do whatever whenever, I hope you got my email about the girls christmas party Dec 19th that should give you something fun to look forward to!

heather said...

Kelsie, I just have to say that I adore you. You are such an amazing girl. I love how fun and quirky you are. Seriously, your sidebar kills me everytime I read it, which is often cause I love it! I hope you have a better week!

Sammy said...

We've all been there vent all you want. Its so hard sometimes, boys do suck, until you find the right one! your time will come no worries! I can't believe your guy friend said that to you, i'm sure you looked adorable, i love your style so cute always. what math are you in? I took 1010 at weber 3 times. yes 3. well once in high school then twice in college it was so hard. seriously they TRY to make sure that you DON'T pass. stupid math dept at weber. honestly you aren't alone there! good luck, things will turn around.

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

ewww i hate him whoever he is. you'll have to text me and tell me. and if you moved to logan you'd ALWAYS have a friend to watch movies/play games with.