Friday, November 13, 2009

Whoops!

So I was told several times that my "bum" picture in the post below does not look like a bum, but like a part of the Male Anatomy. Like i knew! Sorry guys.
So here is a different picture from iDoodle. (credit goes to Haley)
She drew as I described.
oh and I did see Arbuckle on Wednesday and he was wearing Jeans! Jeans I tell you! Jeans! Maybe he read my blog. riiiiight.
But his hair was orange this time and he looked high/drunk and his goatee was severely long. Good times.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

thanks for the songs... can't wait to dance in my living room to them with you... la la la... it's almost christmas. i'm counting down the days till you come.
can't wait.
it will be the best xmas ever

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

pahahahahaha. that's all.