Monday, February 15, 2010

Hipstamatic

My friend Tim (In case you want to put a face to the name, he is in the middle), shared this cool little App for the iPhone with me.
It is pretty dang awesome.
If you have an iPhone, and you like to take pictures *cough* Steph *cough*
You should probably go find $2 in your couch and purchase this.
In this post, the pictures were taken with the Hipstamatic app.
And here are some more I took today while it was raining/snowing.
It's days like today when I just want to curl up with a good book today but unfortunately I have to go to work.
Grrrreat.


It just gives the pictures a kind of old-time look.
There are other settings for lenses and film, it's pretty sweet.
My favorite setting is, Lens: Kaimai Mark II. Film: Blanko
This is the setting all of these pictures have been taken in.
Annnnyways. One of these day's I will tell you a funny story like I used to do, but until something funny happens to me, you're just gonna have to read about random, retarded stuff.
Cheers.

No comments: