Saturday, February 6, 2010

SURPRISE BIRFDAY!

Yep, you heard me right, I had a surprise birthday party last night, woot woot!
Here's how it went down:
Haley told me she wanted to go shopping so I being an aware shopaholic agreed to go with her.
We start heading toward the mall, but we pass it.... uh..... riiiiiiight.
She said we were going to check on something for her friend Chelsi.
But we turn into Classic Skating, (ummm right, what would Chels need at Classic?)
Anywhoodle.
She asked me if I wanted to stay in the car or come in.
Uh duh, I'll come in.
So I go in and she opens the door without even paying or anything (huh.)
So I start heading in and I see all my best friend! AH!!
So wonderful.
It was grandtastic.
So we skated the night away, until......I had to pee.
I headed toward the potty room and skated into a stall...
sat down, looked to my left and saw that there was NO toilet paper in the dispenser. What the!?
I saw boots in the stall next to me :)
I politely tapped on the stall and asked ever so kindly if she could "spare a square" HA!
Yes people, I asked for some TP, and she handed me some from under the panel thingy. Gotta love those Good Samaratins.
Later, we decided to go back to my place for cake and ice cream and a little Beatles Rockband :D


My girls, minues Marishk, and Rae.
My favorite boys

Lorietta and Hulio

Awe, love 'em!
Glorious!
Fantastic!
Splendiferous!
The gal who made it all happen. Love you Hastey! :D
So yes skating was a blast, the friends were fantastic and the Beatles Rockband ruled.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

thats the best idea ever. i wish i could have gone. lets go for sure when i come to visit ya?
who are the hotties? you didn't write their names. you should. trust me. i have pics of guys from back in the day and i have no idea what there names are.
just a little helpful tip for your birthday.

hope you had a good bday.

love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.