Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sky High

I like high heels.
I don't wear them a lot, because I suck at walking in them, and they HURT!
But I still like to buy them.
I bought 2 pairs this week.
I suck.
Oh and I broke out a pair that I've only worn once, that cost me waaaay to much. Even on sale!
Anywhoodle.
My sister is in town from Dallas, and is an awesome photographer, check her out here!
She was planning on taking my pictures on Friday, so I went shopping for some fabulous outfits.
I bought some shoes of course like I mentioned above.
I was in the bathroom making sure the outfit I put together looked okay.
Everyone was asleep except for Steph. So I was trying to be quiet in the tile floor by tip-toeing.
In high heels? Riiiiiiight.
Yeah, I lost my balance. It basically went down like this. Watch the whole thing!
Yeah.... it was pretty legit.
I was trying not to laugh because everyone was asleep.
But I honestly couldn't help it, it was too funny!
I went out to see my sister in the other room, she asked me if I had heard that big noise. I told her it was me falling, Grandtastic!
It resulted in a beautiful bruise that the pictures don't do justice towards. Meh, such is life.
It still makes me laugh every time I think about it though. And I bet all of you are sitting there reading this thinking "this girl is retarded!"
I don't care what you think, because I about pee'd my pants.
Good times, good times.

The pretty bruise:

I wish I could say it was these..
Or these that made me fall. But no...
It was these.
Wedges!!!!! Jeeze.

2 comments:

kaylie marie said...

Doodle! I didn't know you bruised yourself! I even saw you tonight! I'm sorry! I can totally relate. I don't buy high heels because A: I look retarded in them and B: I would fall every ten seconds! They're super cute, though.
:P

Alisha :) said...

hahaha so good I showed you that movie of the model didn't I? ahhaha I love it! especially all the instant replays and the hair fluff(as if that will distract from the two previous falls)