Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pig Rolls?

Yep. Not sure what to call these puppies since there are already Pigs in a Blanket.....
Buuuut, Pig Rolls should do the job.
These little suckers are divine!
You might be gagging, but I don't care.
The first time I had heard about these I didn't think twice, they sounded Delish! But to other people I've told, they've turned their noses.
Don't turn your noses. No, no.
These are going to be your new favorite treat!
Cinnamon Rolls with Bacon rolled in them!
Yep you heard me right! Tasty huh?!
First you get Cinnamon Rolls, (make sure they are the kind you can roll out.
Then get some Bacon.
Unroll the Cinnamon Roll, place Bacon inside, cook in the oven for the time on the Cinnamon Roll thing and Voila!!!!




Heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THOSE look 10 times better than the other ones we made!

Amy said...

Thanks for letting me have one! It was delish!

kaylie marie said...

MMM. ;)