Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grizzlies and Denny's!


I went to a the Utah Grizzlies game last night with my friends. Ummm, so fun!

I even saw a legit fight!

Afterwards we all went to Denny's and had way to much fun!

Conversations went as follows:

1. Tim to Waitress: "Have you had any of these?" (Points to section on menu...)
Waitress to Tim: "Yes, we have ALL of those." (With a tone...)

Tim to Waitress: No, have you tried them... (Kelsie busts out laughing!)

(Ok, you seriously had to be there, it was funny, I'm telling you!)

2. Tim: "Oh, and can we have some freakin' ketchup for the tenth time?!"

3. Waiter: "Can I just bring you a pitcher of hot chocolate for you guys? That way I won't have to come around and keep refilling your cups..."

4. Kelsie to Tim: What would you do if I threw this hot chocolate in your face?"

Tim to Kelsie: "Hug you and jump up and down and dance!"

Kelsie to Tim: "Would you do an Irish Jig? I can just image you dancing and jumping with hot chocolate running down your face...!"

I swear other people talked besides Tim and I... I just didn't hear their funny comments. :)


Cheree, me and Jordan :)

Me and my dear Cheree!
Again.. Cheree and I. You just gotta love this girl!
In the words of Cheree: "Mr. Mullet Beer Sweaty Hat, the 17595-th"
First jalapeno ever. Tim was kind enough to let me take one from his Texican burger. It was hot people.... really hot. But ooooh so juicy for such a little thing!
Me and my girls! Cheree and Kaylie!
Whipped cream-stach. Yum! And I look like a little devil in this picture, "I'm going to get you!" No big deal.

P.s. Thank Kaylie, Tim and Cheree. I stole most of these pictures from you guys :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Trouble" by Ray... Today's starting out great already!

Unknown said...

this....is why i am jealous of you dear sister....you are a silly funny goose face!