Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break!

Oh man, Spring Break was just wonderful.
Relaxation and fun!
Me, Haley, Haley's kids, Cheree, Kaylie and Marissa went up to Wolf Creek to stay at my parent's condo.
We ate lot's of food, went hot tubbing, watched movies, went to see the Monk's at the Monastery and even stood on the frozen lake!
Me and Marishk AKA Marissa AKA BFF
Gingersnap! and I :D
Chereeree, Gingersnap, Doodle.
(Cheree's face..... Ha! I can't get over it!)
Standing on Pineview.... Ahhhh yeah!
Marishk sleeping through Zac Efron's hotness. Tisk, tisk!
I just love this girl.
Awe, for cute!
"Richard, what's happening?!"

P.S. We made a little video, check it out here

5 comments:

haley said...

oh, klassy, i lovest thou dear sister. I'm glad I could participate in your spring break festivities with my chitlins for the night. Looks like the fun happened after we left....so sad, but I'm glad you ladies had fun!

Anonymous said...

what a fun time you had so glad you had a good time.....P.S. Who in their right mind would give up Zack Effron's hotness!!!!!!! Suzan

kaylie marie said...

:D I love us!! It was so much fun. We must do it more! But next time, we'll pay for our own food and such because you guys can't be TOOOOO awesome! ;)

kaylie marie said...

:D I love us!! It was so much fun. We must do it more! But next time, we'll pay for our own food and such because you guys can't be TOOOOO awesome! ;)

Anonymous said...

1. I like the new blog layout.
2. Love the photo of you and Marissa!
3. I'm glad I don't have long hair.
4. Kaylie's legs must've been freezing out there on Pineview.