Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scary things, scare me.


I get scared.... a lot.
The simplest things scare me, and when I say simple, I'm talking about CSI or Fringe.
Yep.
I'm a wuss.
Quicky History:
When I was a wee child, my sisters and their friend did a seance in my basement.
Wha..?
They were trying to communicate with their friends dead mother.
CREEPY.
So I guess all this crap happend.
As a result, my basement is possessed.
True fact.
My friend and I were telling scary stories in my phone booth, which happens to be right across from the room that the "bad"stuff happened in.
All of a sudden she screamed and told me that there was a man standing in the room.
I didn't believe her at first, but she was very persistent.
So of course, I took her word for it.
I wouldn't go down in the basement for months.
I still can't go down there without singing a hymn, and even with that, I have to turn on every single light and when I leave, I BOOK it up the stairs.

I just dont' like being scared.
It's scary. Duh.
So obviously, I don't like scary movies.
Not at all.
No.
I watched one the other night though with my fantastic friends.
It was called The Others.
I definitely jumped, not gonna lie.
I even had my banket up over my face the majority of the time.
All in all though, it was really good.
I kind of want to watch another scary movie, not scary, scary. But more thriller scary.
Throw some ideas my way wontcha?
Splendid.
I think I may overcome this fear.


7 comments:

Michelle said...

This house is ours . . .

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I always used to have my eyes and ears covered when I watched scary movies as a kid, but over time I developed an immunity to them... I love scary movies! They're exhilarating (when you come across a good one).

Have you seen Open Window with Johnny Depp? That's more of a suspense one.

Michelle said...

Yeah, that's creepy! I hate basements too, always have, always will, not ashamed of it. I won't go see scary movies either, I HATE them!

Amy said...

just don't see Paranormal Activity. i was tricked into it. i couldn't sleep for a few days even with brody right next to me. and you know about my creepy house, so just watch old stuff like, rear window and other hitchcocks!

kaylie marie said...

Kels! I still laugh when I think of you jumping in that opening scene! Hahaha....but Secret Window is super good!! We'll have to rent it. :) Also: don't talk with dead people. It's bad forum. ;)

Alisha :) said...

Kels:) did we ever watch "Watcher in the Woods" together it's frightening but not too frightening(it's disney hehe). It's one out of the 2 scary movies that I've seen in my life (that is unless you count "Hocus Pocus" haha)

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.