Monday, June 8, 2009

I feel so loved :)

So within the week I have had some visitors bearing wonderful gifts for me. My little primary girl Tyler, brought me homemade cookies right out of the oven and a little handmade picture.

One of my best friends Michelle, who i've been friends with since before preschool, brought me some more homemade sugar cookies with all this cute little pipeing on all of them. of course there were only two left when i took the picture, there were just too good NOT to eat.

Then my best friend marissa, made me a cake! It was so cute, and my favorite kind too! Rainbow Chip! It was so cute, it had all of our inside jokes written on it.
but of course we had eaten a strip of it too before i got a picture haha.

Today I got a special package in the mail from my Beautiful and Amazing sister Steph. She is the kindest and most thoughtful person. I got the package that read, from sista steph to kelsie "kel-wray" Bruce. I opened it right away expecting like a package of candy or something, but no. I got candy, lip gloss, super cute earrings, a shirt!, and of course a little card. which said:

Kels, I heard you were pretty sick. sorry I can't be there to make you laugh, watch Madea movies & lift your spirits. But I thought a package might help. Nothing makes me happier these days then a package/letter in the mail. I hope you feel better soon. Know what we are thinking of you & you're in our prayers xoxo Steph.

This made my day! Steph I couldn't ask for a better sister. We get along so great, I can only remember one time that we have ever really had a fight, and that was this year, but it didn't last even 5 minutes haha. I want you to know how much I love you, and how much it means to me that you would think of me, and even send me a freaking package of goodies! You are seriously the best! I love you sooo much!



2 comments:

Gayle Speechly said...

I'm so sorry you have been so sick. I hope you get better soon.

Stephanie said...

Ohhh, that seriously made me cry. Thanks Kels, I'm glad you liked it. I just picked out stuff that I wanted, but instead of getting it for myself i gave it away.
I'm sorry we got in a fight. I don't even remember it llol.
I hope you feel better soon and i'm glad that everyone is taking such good care of you. You are a good person and have some great friends. Even your primary kid, thats AWESOME.

Love you. See you in a few short weeks.