Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why me?

I have these....

except in rash form on the entire right side of my body. It started friday in Cali, yes California. my mom and I came to the conclusion that it was probably just a boil from sitting too long in the car / leather seats. But it just kept getting worse. painfulling worse and worse. So yesterday i went to the doc. and he said well it's either shingles or a herpes virus (not the naughty one) but after i got home they started spreading, and shingles we know stay to one side of your body. well that's how it is. my right side is being seriously affected. i'm not going to lie, it's probably the most painful thing i've gone through, and i've gone through quite a bit of pain. so i wont get into the hairy details of it all. but it started down in my groin ( which is probably the worst place to get anything) and has spread up to my stomach and back. OH JOY!
I left you with a picture of shingles on the roof, but if you want to see the real deal you can google it and there will be a rather large amount of pictures for you to gander at.
well i must go and be miserable now.
farewell

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! That's so sad, I've heard they're quite miserable. Hopefully they go away soon!

April said...

OH Kels, thats horrible, didn't grandpa have that? Maybe call him and see what helped him. So dang sorry no fun at all.

haley said...

LMAO! KEls let me just say, I'm so lucky that you are my sister, you are indeed a funny quite comical human being, it's such a darn shame that this had to happen to you but at least you can joke about it at the same time...