Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Festivities!


Ah Christmas!
It was great this year.
I feel as I get older it get's less and less exciting every year, but I still always manage to have fun :)
We had our annual Speechly Christmas Eve Party, so fun!

(Me and Cousin Amy)

(It's not a party at the Speechly's without the player piano, playing Christmas tunes all night!)
Christmas morning at 7 AM (not too bad, I thought the chitlins would have been up by 5)
Opened all the gifts.
Ate a scrumdidliumptious breakfast made by my wonderful mother.
Played Beatles Rock Band on our new Wii that we FINALLY got after all these years. Yeah it's been played every night since. And yes I'm totally getting in the upper 90 percentile on guitar and drums AND singing. But maybe the guitar and drums were played in easy :D Haha

(Yes, Christmas did indeed throw up in our home)
Went to Gma Bruce's abode to get our Christmas gifts, thanks Grandma!
Ate some Christmas dinner (just sandwiches but man were they yummy!)
Then Marishka and I were off to see a movie. Tradition.
We saw Sherlocke Holmes. WOW WOW WOW.
Can I just say that Robert Downey Jr. is my boyfriend? Ok thanks.
And that was that! Christmas!
I hope your's was fabulous also! Happy New Year!!!!

(Haley don't shoot me for putting this picture on please!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

so, i love the pic of you guys playing rock band. i can just hear your mom singing along in the background, notice her clapping too!

Stephanie said...

wish i could have been there. so sad. but something that makes me very happy that might make you kinda happy is that I'm diggn' the tunes you've supplied me with on your blog. love this play list.
please add more... i need more....