Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Done!

My very first semester at Weber State University has ended. How exciting is that?! Very exciting!
This is how it went dowwwn on Monday the 7th of December.
I woke up ready to take tests! I arrived at school at 11:00, my first final was at 11:30. So I sat around and waited for my class to show up (specifically Zach).
One by one they come in.
Zach doesn't come until meh, 1 minute or so until the exam starts. Bogus.

Let me give you a quick briefing about zach. He is my interest AKA I have my eye on him.
Zach and I are friends. We talk in the hall before class starts, and during class he is always smiling at me and I constantly find him staring at me. He has not gotten my number from me. Why is that you ask? Well I would like to know that for myself.
So I was hoping he would get my digits before the final began, or that he would at least sit by me while we were taking the final so that he could ask me for it (that didn't work out because all the seats around me were taken (yes i'm that popular HA! ;))), or that he would ask me for it after the final. No none of this happened. What the H. So I was taking my sweet time on my final hoping that we could finish at the same time and would walk out together and he could freaking ask me. But nooooo, he finished his freakin essay in an hour! Sheesh! So as he Stands up we make eye contact and do you know what he does?! He smiles and does the "I love you" sign in ASL. Whaaaa? At this point Im debating whether I should go make-out with him or slap him. I chose neither. So he walks out of the classroom, we all as a class say goodbye to Zach and I haven't seen him since. I should've just chucked a piece of paper with my number on it at the back of his head during the final....Shoulda'.

Anyways....So I'm thinking I probably did a swell job on my Final Essay for English.
But then I still had to take a math final. Pahahahaha! Math! Yeah right!.

So my math final was from 3:30-5:20.
Walked in, sat down, talked to friends, said our goodbyes, got the test, looked at the test, preteneded I knew all the answers, finished about half the test, pretended I was really smart and walked confidently up to the teacher after an hour, and handed her my Final.
I BOMBED it. I'm about 102% positive that I failed the class. Grrrr...math! It needs to die.

So after I walked out of the class, I stepped into the North Pole. It was freeeeeezing!
My class was up in Lind Lecture. In other words, on the top of the mountain. I had to walk down to base camp AKA the Institute parking lot.
As I was making my way down, my fingers and toes were starting to become numb. And I soon began to feel like Lloyd Christmas and Harry (Dumb and Dumber) When they are on the little motorcycle to Aspen and their snot is frozen to their upper lip. Yep, that was me. My nose was definitely runnin' but somewhere on the way down the snot froze. Sick? yes.

All in all, it was a good day. Passed two out of 3 classes. Yippy!

The end.
P.s. sorry this post was so ridiculously long. my bad.

1 comment:

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

don't be stealing "what the h" from me.
oh and zach is a piece of s.
i can't believe he didn't get your number.
i mean i'm sure the back of your head is ridickculous.