Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friendlies are Forever

I kinda really enjoy my friends.
I have a small group of them and consider them as being a part of my Friendly. (Family for friends).
One of these friends in my friendly is Marissa. Wow. Marissa and I have been BFF's since 2nd grade. She was new in the neighborhood and had just moved here from Orem, UT. I remember walking up to her at recess and asking her name because i'd noticed that she was new. She told me her name and where she lived, and I knew that she must be the girl that moved in across the street from me. We have been the best of friends ever since.

Marissa (Marishka) lives in Logan, UT now and is in her 3rd semester at USU. She is incrediably smart and I would have her cheat for me on all my homework and tests if I could, because I know she should get me an A.

Anywhoodle, I we don't really hang out anymore because she lives oh so far away...not really but kinda.

But this weekend she came down! YAY! We always have fun. And so here are some pictorials of our adventures. Arby's, Red Robin, Nibley, her room, and the Men's Volleyball team at USU please enjoy :)

"Nibleh" UT
She's very special :)


Marishka drew this on iDoodle.
Marissa's super clean room
At the USU Men's Volleyball game.

"Reeeeeed Robin, Yummm"

No comments: