Saturday, December 19, 2009

Midnight at Wally-World

What do you do on a Friday night after you go see this guy preform?

You go to the land of Wal-Mart.

It was good times.

There was scandal. Humor. Tears. Happiness.

First of all, Marishka and I found our boyfriend, Eddie.



Second of all I found food. From the Deli. Sitting. On a box. At midnight. In Wal-Mart.


Third of all Wal-Mart sucks. They have moved EVERY flippin' piece of crap to the other side of the blasted store! Was that really necessary Doug McMillon? Honestly. You made me frown.

Fourth of all, my sister got the best text of all time. So. I slapped her. It was out of pure love and excitement mind you.


Fifth of all. Wal-Mart closes their dressing rooms from 11PM to 7AM. Uh No Bueno. Marishka was so brave and slid under the doors in her skirt, just so that we could try on our Miley Cyrus clothes. We both made purchases. It was worth the breaking of a rule.

Now it's 1:54 AM and I should be sleeping since I have to go to worky in the mornin' time. Bleh.

Oh and P.S. I have to give the lesson in Relief Society on Sunday. First time ever. Kinda really nervous and really not wanting to do it.
Got any pointers for me all you wonderful women out there who have taught to other women before? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Uh... I am pretty sure you forgot a very important event that happened at the Wally World. Right when you walked in the door you beheld a wonder to your eyes, ME! (and Mike, but mostly me)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.