Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can I have your attention please?



OK, so steph (my sister) Just did a post about some Ghiradelli Peppermint chocolate or something along those lines, and said they were to die for, well excuse me Steph, but you are indeed mistaken. The true Holiday Treat that I have, and you soon will have fallen for are these baby's, They are Lindt Lindor Truffles Stracciatella. mmmm. and to tempt you more, i will describe them for you, as said on the bag, white choloate shell with cocoa pices with a smooth filling. Now if that doesn't say Eat Me, well then I don't know what does.
Try them! You will not be dissapointed my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but have u tried peppermint bark? Try it and tell me it's not better then the truffle

Anonymous said...

this Steph btw
And it must be gharidelli btw