Tuesday, November 18, 2008

why!



Ok Why am i this ridiculous. I was at Gateway, and me and my friend were cold so we were going to go get a steamer at starbucks, as i am walking towards the building, i see metro station, yes you heard me right, i saw metro staion! If you don't know who i am talking about they sing the song, " shake shake shake shake shake it". yes, so i am standing inside starbucks staring at them trying to work up the courage to go ask for a picture with them, but i just can't do it, but i finially think to myself, hey i have nothing to loose, so i start to walk out the door, when they stand up and walk off! ahh! you see i could've ran after them and begged them to stop and take a picture with a pathetic fan, but i didn't want to. So instead i am kicking and punching myself in the head right now.
i leave you with a picture, of them. not all 4 of them were there, but 3 were, top left bottom right and bottom left.

1 comment:

April said...

dang girl, they rock and that sucks they walked off to fast. I would've been chicken too. But hey you at least get to say you saw them.