Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I took the challenge!




So as I am sitting on the couch today, i recieve and intersting text from my brother-in-law Dan, and this is how the conversation goes, word for word. *caution* I am a little ridiculous when it comes to texting, whether the text is long or just plain nonscence.

Dan-" It's ROB READ's B-Day today! Be sure to wishing him one! ( just one though...don't over do it).

-response " haha you know me, i'm gonna say it 50 times and tell them they are all from you :)"

Dan-"Hah! I dare you! You don't have it in you!

-"Oh just watch me Daniel, i'll go over there right after work with a sign that states'happy Birthday little brother of mine, your my pride and joy, so here's a toy' I will write it 50 times and leave him with a ninja turtle or something cool like that. And it will be signed Daniel Read. Holla!"

Dan-" I'll post guards around the premisis to MAKE SURE that does not happen. I hear Chuck Norris is hiring out these days, so watch your back little miss sunshine!"

-"Oh I won't be watching my back Dan, because what you don't know is that Chuck and I happen to be going together, it's just under wraps because we didn't want to steal the spotlight from TomKat. He will be there to support me through this adventure. And i'll also have peaches with me to ward off all of your so called guards? Yeah don't worry, i"ll get it to Rob one way or another my shiney headed one"

Dan got scared and never texted me back. But if a challenge is given i take it, and that is exactly what i did.

About an hour after the whole challenge, i recieve this text from Dan.

-Dan "You are freakin' crazy! Rob just called me! oh, no you didn't! He loved it!...and you're crazy!!!

haha Love ya Dan! Never Challenge me and expect me to NOT go through with it ;)

No comments: