Saturday, November 22, 2008

I HEART Twilight!







Yes I did it! I finally got to see the movie, that I have been dieing to see ALL year! And it totally lived up to my expectations! Although I will admit, the beginning of the movie was kind of slow for me, I don't know if it's because there wasn't any music, to liven it up or what? But other than that, it was fabulous!
oh and FYI, I am going to marry Edward.
And then we all headed to Ihop for some good eatin' when the movie ended, to discuss the movie, we all just couldn't get enough, so we left the restaraunt,and caught the 9:30 showing just in the nik of time, and i must say, it was even better the second time around!
haha just joking, we didn't go see it again, but we would all love to! and if you want to come just let us know, and we can go together!
oh and if you went to the movie, leave me a comment and tell me what you thought about it.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw it last night and I loved it! But I thought it was weird, too, that there wasn't any music in the first like half of the movie . . . but I love Edward :)

Sammy said...

I really liked the movie, I am going again tonight and i can't wait, I didnt like the meadow scene, they totally destroyed it, but oh well. Edward, carlisle and alice were my favorite!!!!

The Bruces said...

I must say Kelsie I would love to go again it was by far the best dang show I have seen...

Stephanie said...

This post makes me want to cry. It's so hard seeing mom and all you guys together. I would have LOVED to come up and see it with you guys. It would have been the highlight of my year.
maybe we can go see it together when you come visit next month! That would be radical.

love you. Miss you more then you can imagine.

Stephanie said...

p.s. thanks for forcing me to read the book. LOVE EM;

Anonymous said...

you are so super welcome steph, i am glad i was forced to read them so that in return i could force everyone else to read them haha.
and you said that you miss me more than you can imagine? well, i miss YOU more that YOU can imagine! love ya tons! steph!