Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's almost here!



YES!! I retrieved a ticket! They are almost all sold out! Can you believe it? My friend told me that the opening night was sold out and the day after, but of course i didn't believe her, but she wasn't lying. Opening night is all gone, and so is the second day, unless you go to Lowes like us Bruces. Im not quite sure why every other theaters were sold out except for one, but it just so happens, that, well, that's what happened. So we ran over and got our tickets, and I am just so darn excited, I couldn't contain my enthusiasm, I just had to share with all you people!
If you don't know what Twilight is, then I am sorry, your lame. If you have any questions, there is a Widget to the side countn' down the days, hours, minutes, seconds, to the premiere, which I wont be at, but I don't really fancy sitting out in the cold for who knows how long, ya know?
Well there you have it. If you are as obsessed as me, and are also dying to see this little film, then by golly, go get yourself a ticket!

1 comment:

The Bruces said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CANT WAIT EITHER!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED :)