Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have a confession.



Well you guys..... I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble with my family for this but.
I like girls.
It's true, I swing that way. LESBO HERE.

Last night I was at Target with Haley and I saw this girl from my singles ward who is new also. I smiled at her and shot my fingers at her. ya know like the double shooters. And I made the noise too! the *click click* noise that you make between your teeth and your cheek? yeah...
Before I realized what I had just done, she nervously smiled and ran away.
I am thinking she had no idea who I was.
At this moment in time I am Busting out laughing. She probably thought I was hitting on her! I have NO IDEA why I did that to her, I didn't do it on purpose it just slipped out. I was going for a more "hey! you're in my singles ward" kind of approach, but turned into a nasty approach.
I'm gonna have to clear things up on Sunday.
oh dear
and just for the record, I LIKE MEN! felllas, boys, gentlemen, the opposite sex. ya know, short hair, 5 o'clock shadow, wallet in the back pocket.
I gotta be more careful with my "hellos"

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! Sounds like something your sis and I would have done. Good one.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh my gosh. That may have been the best thing I have ever read!

hahaha!

Unknown said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? You are on my top 10 list of funniest peeps I know!