Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh Dear!


So this ^^ totally happened today in my math class.
I was sitting talking to my friend, and helping him with an equation, when all of a sudden BAM!
So you know those chairs that are connected to the desk? well this black girl was sitting on the table with her feet on the seat. She decided to lean back a tich and before you know it, she was on her butt. she freaken tipped the desk over! I BUSTED out laughing, I was crying and wheezing. I'd never experienced such laughter. While laughing hysterically i somehow managed to ask her if she was OK. She hopped up off the floor and said she was fine.
The next 30 minutes remaining of class, was the worst. everytime I thought about it, I couldn't contain it, I would just start laughing again. This had to have been the highlight of my week so far, and it's only monday!
oh and then I was sitting in the Union Building waiting for my next class to start when I heard BAM! again. ANOTHER kid was leaning on his chair and it slipped and her feel to the ground, CLASSIC!
It's soo wonderful to laugh. Ahhhh.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

that video rocks, i had to watch it again. to funny.

I love when i can't stop laughing, sometime it happens at night, after we go to bed, i'll think of something and start laughing until i cry, and just as dan falls asleep i bust out laughing again and he wakes up. to fun. the worst is when your in church and you can't stop and it's totally not respectful but you can't help it.

Amy said...

That is funny, I never saw that before. I watched 3 times, and maybe I'll watch it once more!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

In Jr. High, I was holding this kids feet while he was doing sit-ups. Every time he'd do a sit-up, he'd strain a little too hard and a small peeper fart would slip out. After 10 or so peepers, I was laughing so hard I think I inhaled every ounce of his bum air into my lungs through my mouth.

I still laugh about it when I think about it.