Friday, October 9, 2009

Studious!



This will be me all weekend.
I have 4 online assignments due Sunday (kill me now)
I have a comparison/contrast essay due Monday (haven't started that one yet, whoops)
I have an outline due Monday (oh haven't started that either)
I have a math assignment due Monday (started but, have a feeling it wont get finished anytime soon)
I have a math review Monday (doubt a review will help)
I have a math test Wednesday (Gonna fail, that's a given)
I have a personal constitution due Thursday (please bless)
And to end my list nicely I have Shingles again, Hip Hip Hooray!
PS can I just say that having a little camera built in to your computer is wonderful. And I bet you're all likin' it too, because now you get to see my pretty face all the time! I will do another post next week if I make it through this one alive :)

1 comment:

Marissa, Taylor and Baby said...

Again??! Are you kidding me???